We have reached the pinnacle of success and earned a name as an eminent manufacturer and exporter of Tablet Section - Vibro Sifter, Mechanical Sifter. In chemical and food processing industries, these machines are used to separate mass composition of solids from liquid and gradation of materials. To manufacture the machine, our skilled workforce uses high quality stainless steel, procured from the most authentic vendors. For protection from rust, we coat the Tablet Section - Vibro Sifter, Mechanical Sifter with anti corrosive materials.
Vibration proof operation
Easy dismantling and cleaning
Requires less maintenance
Vibro separators are circular unitary gyratory screens used to separate mass composition of solids from solids, liquid from solid and for gradation of materials as per particle size, having a very wide range applications.
This is accomplished by vibrating the screens in three different planes along the vertical axis by means of a specially designed vibratory motor having off centered weights at the top and bottom end of the motor shaft.
The top weight causes vibration in the horizontal plane which causes the material to move across the screen towards the periphery. The lower weight acts to tilt the machine which causes vibration in the vertical tangential axis.
The angle of lead of the lower weight with relation to the upper weight provides variable control of the screening pattern. Thus the material moves across the screens and also in the vertical and tangential planes enabling maximum screening. The Bombay Engineering Works vibrosifter are available with a wide range of possible screen sizes mesh option for multiple deck separation is also possible.
The unit consist of specially designed vibratory motor to run on 400, 440V, suitable HP, 3 phase, 50 cycles electric supply, with adjustable eccentric weights at the top and bottom of the motor shafts mounted vertically at the center of the base plate of screening unit. Screening unit consists of SS 304 screen sandwiched between SS 304 hopper and bowl with the help of special clamp with gasket. This in turn is clamped to the base plate. Rugged Springs placed over the circular motor base amplify the vibration and at the same time restrict the vibration from being transferred to the floor.
- Noiseless, Maintenance free and high speeds.
- Available in various models providing screening diameter of 12, 20, 30, 36, 48, 72 etc
- Portable and compact.
- Electric power requirement less than other machine of the kind in the industries and lower energy 5 consumption compared to reciprocating vibratory system.
- Standard machine are with TEFC motor explosion proof, flame proof motor material.
- All contact parts and screen of SS 304 AISI stainless steel material.
- SS 316 quality contact parts optional.
- Special requirement like brushing arrangements, SS lid with charging port and spring loaded outlets.
- Easy dismantling and cleaning facility for contact parts.
- Wide range of screen sizes 4-300 Mesh.
- Double and Triple deck screens with outlet and hopper for bottom deck available on request.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
12, Navyug Industrial Estate, opp swan mills 185, Tokersey Jivraj Road, Sewri (W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400015, India